Unless you are pretty deep in the ad world you might have missed the “controversy” surrrounding an unauthorized ad for JC Penny that featured kids “speed dressing” so as not to get caught by their parents in an uncompromising position with their young lovers.
” The commercial is being removed from public circulation.”
That’s like telling somebody you are going to stir the cream OUT of their coffee! I don’t know which part of this is most laughable:
– That JC Penny is pretending like all this free publicity isn’t awesome
– That Saatchi & Saatchi think they can perform magic.
- J.C. Penney’s Sex Ad “Disappointing” (VIDEO) [via Zemanta]
- Trying to Get the Genie Back in the Bottle [via Zemanta]
- Mock Outrage Over An Ad You Paid For? Reverse Streisand Effect [via Zemanta]
- JC Penney Sex-Ad Rebel: Mike Long, Right? [Scandal] [via Zemanta]
- JC Penney wants nothing to do with free viral advertising [via Zemanta]
- Play The Teen Sex Ad Blame Game! [Spin] [via Zemanta]